Tournament & Clinic Insurance
General Liability Coverage for USA Softball Events
The USA Softball Tournament/Clinic Liability Insurance Plan provides protection for lawsuits and court judgments that may result from bodily injury and property damage claims arising out of your USA Softball Sanctioned Tournament or Clinic operations.
|Liability per occurrence||$3 million|
|Aggregate per location||$5 million|
|Personal Injury / Advertising Injury||$1 million|
|Products / Completed Operations||$2 million|
|Sexual Abuse Liability per occurrence||$1 million|
|Sexual Abuse Liability aggregate||$2 million|
|Aggregate per location: Participants Liability per occurrence||$2 million|
|Damage to Premises Rented||$1 million|
|Med Pay to Others (non-participants)||$10,000|
Who is Covered Under This Policy?
- Tournament or clinic organizers
- Tournament or clinic officials
- Participating teams or players
- Individual team members
- Field owners (as additional insureds, if requested)
- Tournament or clinic sponsors
ACCIDENT MEDICAL COVERAGE FOR USA Softball EVENT PARTICIPANTS
Under the USA Softball Tournament/Clinic Accident Insurance Plan, coverage extends to covered injuries incurred by Tournament participants while practicing or playing in Tournament games. For Clinics, coverage applies to participants while taking part in clinic activities at the designated clinic site. There is no coverage for travel or off-premises activities under this plan.
|Accident Medical||$250,000 per claim|
|Accidental Dismemberment||$10,000 principal sum|
|52 week benefit period|
This policy is written on an Excess basis, which means that the policy is secondary over any other valid and collectible insurance or healthcare plan that you may have. Thus, you need to submit your expenses to your own healthcare plan first, for this policy to consider your claim. If you have no other coverage in force, this policy will pay your claim as primary, subject to the deductible and other policy terms.
The policy only covers medical and dental expenses, which are incurred during the Benefit Period – within 52 weeks of the date of injury.
TOURNAMENT & CLINIC INSURANCE INFORMATION
- Tournaments and clinics must be USA Softball approved or USA Softball sanctioned by your local USA Softball Commissioner to be eligible for this insurance program
- You can purchase the Liability and Accident Insurance either separately or as a package for youth teams
- Coverage automatically extends to make-up dates caused by weather, but no refunds are allowed for this program