Team & Individual Registration Insurance
This policy protects you from lawsuits arising out of bodily injury or property damage to others as a result of your supervised USA Softball Team activities.
Underwritten by Markel Insurance Company.
|Liability per occurrence||$2 million|
|Aggregate (per location)||$5 million|
|Personal Injury / Advertising Injury||$2 million|
|Products / Completed Operations||$2 million|
|Sexual Abuse Liability per occurrence||$2 million|
|Sexual Abuse Liability Aggregate||$2 million|
|Damage to Premises Rented||$1 million|
|Med Pay to Others (non-participants)||$10,000|
In addition to the usual exclusions found in the standard commercial general liability policy, there is no coverage for automobile liability; nor for the furnishing, serving or selling of any alcoholic beverage; nor for acts of an intoxicated person; nor property damage coverage to parked vehicles.
The USA Softball Accident plan provides coverage for medical expenses that you incur as a result of your participating in supervised USA Softball Team activities. This is a supplemental policy to help minimize your out of pocket expenses if you are injured playing softball. The coverage is subject to limits, conditions and exclusions of the policy and is not designed to cover "everything.”
Please note: It is very important that you follow your primary insurance carrier’s eligibility criteria (e.g., to be treated in-network, if required by HMO, etc.) in order for this policy to consider your expenses for payment.
Underwritten by Markel Insurance Company
|Accident Medical||$250,000 per claim|
|Accidental Dismemberment||$10,000 principal sum|
|Chiropractic & Physical Therapy||$2,500 ($100 per visit)|
|Durable Medical Equipment||$1,000|
|Deductible||Varies depending on program purchased
- Medical services must begin within sixty days of the accident
- Claim forms must be submitted within ninety days or up to one year from the date of injury
- The policy is subject to a 52 week benefit period from the day of injury
- Payment is made according to usual and customary guidelines
- Service or treatment rendered by a doctor or any other person employed or retained by the Policyholder
- Eyeglasses or contact lenses, hearing aids and the examination for the prescription or fitting thereof
- Expenses for treatment on or to the teeth, except for treatment resulting from injury to natural teeth
- Hernia of any kind
- Injury covered by workers compensation or similar legislation or automobile no-fault law
- First aid rendered at the scene of the accident
- Any sickness or bodily illness
- Air travel, except on a commerical aircraft operating on a regularly scheduled passenger route
- Injuries received as a consequence of the injured party's intoxication (alcohol or drug related); as defined by the laws of the jurisdiction where the loss occurred
Provided is a summary of available insurance coverages. It is not an insurance policy. Please see the actual insurance policy issued, together with its declarations page and any endorsements for a complete recitation of the terms, conditions and exclusions of the policy of insurance. The policies are subject to the laws of the jurisdiction in which they are issued.