Products & Services
Camp Owners & Directors around the country depend upon RPS Bollinger to insure:
- Nonprofit organizations/camps
- Private day and resident camps
- Religiously affiliated camps, conference and retreat centers
- Sports camps, clinics and tournaments
- Travel adventure camps
We accept business through appointed independent agents and brokers in the U. S. Coverage is placed on a brokerage basis with admitted and non-admitted insurers rated Excellent or Superior by A.M. Best.
- Automobile Liability and Physical Damage Insurance
- Camp Program Cancellation and Interruption Insurance
- Crime Insurance
- Directors & Officers Liability (Profit and Non Profit) Camper Accident & Sickness Insurance
- Employee Benefit Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- General Liability including liability for camper sexual abuse or molestation
- Inland Marine /Equipment Insurance
- Privacy/Security/Web Media Liability – Breach Response
- Professional Liability
- Umbrella/Excess Liability
- Volunteer Accident Insurance
- Workers Compensation and Employers Liability
To become appointed with RPS Bollinger’s Camp Program complete the RPS Bollinger Brokerage Agreement and submit it along with a W-9 to our camp underwriters.
If you have questions call 877.794.3113 to speak with a camp underwriter.