Products & Services

Camp Owners & Directors around the country depend upon RPS Bollinger to insure:

  • Nonprofit organizations/camps
  • Private day and resident camps
  • Religiously affiliated camps, conference and retreat centers
  • Sports camps, clinics and tournaments
  • Travel adventure camps

We accept business through appointed independent agents and brokers in the U. S. Coverage is placed on a brokerage basis with admitted and non-admitted insurers rated Excellent or Superior by A.M. Best.



  • Automobile Liability and Physical Damage Insurance
  • Camp Program Cancellation and Interruption Insurance
  • Crime Insurance
  • Directors & Officers Liability (Profit and Non Profit) Camper Accident & Sickness Insurance
  • Employee Benefit Liability
  • Employment Practices Liability
  • General Liability including liability for camper sexual abuse or molestation
  • Inland Marine /Equipment Insurance
  • Privacy/Security/Web Media Liability – Breach Response
  • Professional Liability
  • Property
  • Umbrella/Excess Liability
  • Volunteer Accident Insurance
  • Workers Compensation and Employers Liability


Get Started
To become appointed with RPS Bollinger’s Camp Program complete the RPS Bollinger Brokerage Agreement and submit it along with a W-9 to our camp underwriters.

If you have questions call 877.794.3113 to speak with a camp underwriter.